Instructions to germinate your seeds without material
1. Put the seeds to soak 24h to 48h
2. Remove the husks from the seeds
3. Place the seeds on a soaked fabric (at least 4 layers) in a plastic box
4. Seal the plastic box with cellophane
5. Make small holes in the cellophane to allow some air to pass through
6. Let the seeds germinate:
- The 20 ° C to 28 ° C for temperate bamboos
- The 22 ° C to 32 ° C for tropical bamboo
7. Spray water on the seeds if the paper dries up.
8. After 4-21 days, the seeds should germinate.
The paper must always remain very wet as seen in the photo below with C. pergracile bamboo seeds: