Bamboo cleaver or "Bamboo Splitter"
After several months of research for a resistant tool allowing to cut bamboo into strips, we have selected for you a craftsman offering a robust tool of high quality.
The "bamboo slicer"Or"Bamboo Splitter"allows you to cut bamboo lengthwise into strips of different widths depending on the model chosen.
3 models are available:
- With 4 blades
- With 8 blades
- With 12 blades
Important note: Unlike all our other products available at Pandam Bamboo which are shipped from our workshop in France, our Pandam Bamboo ™ Splitter will be sent directly to you by our craftsman in China. It is a specific product which will be produced on request. The delivery time is therefore more important than the other products, you will need to allow 12 to 15 days.
Bamboo splitter dimensions
- Diameter: 16 cm
- Height cm 8,5
- Sleeve length: 11 cm
- Length between the 2 ends of the sleeves: 38 cm
- Weight: 2 kg
Using the bamboo splitter
To use a bamboo cleaver or "Bamboo Splitter", simply:
- Plant the bamboo splitter in the center of the bamboo section
- Use a jerking motion to push it in (the best is to place the bamboo canes against a wall)
- Push the bamboo splitter all the way down
- This is how you get your bamboo slats!