Bar HDPE Anti-Rhizome Barrier 2mm - Stop Racine
Cette HDPE geomembrane (High Density Polyethylene) has been specially designed to stop the spread of rhizomes in creeping bamboos.
If you want to be sure that the rhizomes do not pass through your anti-rhizome barrier after a number of years, what you need is an HDPE geomembrane barrier at least 2mm thick like this- this.
Sold in rolls of 5 meters or 10 meters.
Dimensions of the BAR HDPE Anti-Rhizome Barrier 2mm
|Density||940 g / m²|
|Delivery||Colissimo or UPS (48h to 72h)|
How to install the BAR HDPE 2mm Anti-Rhizome Barrier ?
- Dig a trench (or a hole) 70 cm to 100 cm deep with a inclination of 15 ° C. This will orient the rhizome up and out to the surface, not under the barrier.
- Install your anti-rhizome barrier BAR HDPE 2 mm : This should protrude about 5 centimeters above the surface of the soil.
- Recap the hole with garden soil or potting soil.
- Water in good quantity to compact the soil, and add more soil if necessary
- Add your mulch to the bamboo feet