Bamboo special fertilizer
- Complete fertilizer developed to best meet the needs of your bamboos.
- Improves the sturdiness of bamboo
- You can use it on non-tracing bamboos as for tracing bamboos, whether they are in pots or in the ground.
Bucket of 4 kg for 20 to 65 m² of fertilization.
Composition of bamboo fertilizer:
Gradual and sustained release granules.
NPK fertilizer 15-3-8 + 2% MgO + 1% iron
- 15% total nitrogen (N) of which: 7% urea nitrogen, 6% organic nitrogen, 1% ammoniacal nitrogen, 1% nitric nitrogen.
- 3% total phosphoric anhydride (P2O5) soluble in neutral ammonium citrate.
- 8% Potassium Oxide (K2O) soluble in water.
2% Magnesium, 1% Iron.
- 35% organic matter.
Instructions for use - How to fertilize bamboo?
- Bamboos in the ground: 2 to 5 handfuls per plant depending on its dimensions
- Bamboo in pots: mix up to 5 g for 10L of potting soil (i.e. a handful for a 50L pot).
- Ideally in revegetation.
- Bamboos in the ground: bury 2 to 7 handles per m².
- Bamboo in pots: bring a handle for a 50L pot if necessary.
- Grasses: bury 3 to 4 handfuls per m² if necessary.
1 closed handle = 25 g.
Bamboo fertilizer delivery
Delivery can be made at home (48h to 72h) or by parcel relay (3 to 7 days). Shipping from Retiers (35240).