Complete collection of bamboo seeds
Are you looking to get as many rare bamboos as possible to start or complete your collection?
Order our full bamboo seeds collection directly here: 30 different bamboo seeds from XNUMX bamboo species.
Your pack contains 9 bamboo species (in the order in the photos):
- 30 bamboo seeds Cephalostachyum pergracile
- 30 bamboo seeds Dendrocalamus membranaceus
- 30 bamboo seeds Fargesia guizhou
30 bamboo seeds Fargesia fungosa
- 30 bamboo seeds Phyllostachys nigra **
- 30 bamboo seeds Phyllostachys edulis
- 30 bamboo seeds Chusquea gigantea
- 30 bamboo seeds Fargesia S. Yunnan
- 30 bamboo seeds Bambusa longinternode
- 30 bamboo seeds Gigantochloa bicolor
- 30 bamboo seeds Dendrocalamus asper
(The Thyrostachys siamensis present in the photo has been replaced by Fargesia fungosa)
Is 26,95 € instead of 32,45 € !
**WARNING: Phyllostachys nigra seeds are the only seeds in our collection that have not been selected by our specialist Lihua, but by another producer. The grower told us that it was Phyllostachys nigra, but with regard to the seeds, we have a doubt whether it is P. nigra or P.edulis. We are currently in the process of germinating them to identify them as quickly as possible. If you buy these seeds, then you are aware that it is either nigra or edulis.
Bamboo seed germination guide
- Soak the seeds for 24 hours (Fargesia, Chusquea and other small seeds) at 48h (Dendrocalamus, Bambusa and other large seeds ...)
- Remove the husks from the seeds
- Place the seeds on a soaked paper towel (4-5 layers of paper minimum) in a plastic box
- Close the box with cellophane and make small holes in the cellophane to let the air pass
- Let the seeds germinate:
- From 20 ° C to 25 ° C for temperate bamboos
- From 22 ° C to 30 ° C for tropical bamboos
- VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE SEEDS TO GENERATE: The fabric must always remain not only damp but well hardened, do not hesitate to spray water if necessary
- Seeds should germinate after 7-21 days on average depending on the species: