Ideal mulching for bamboo
This bamboo mulch is mainly made from crushed hardwood.
The bag contains 40 liters of mulch, allowing you to mulch 2 bamboo plants.
- Weeding the earth at the foot of the bamboo trees
- Spread the mulch so that it covers the soil about 5 centimeters thick.
- Water your bamboo if the soil is not already wet
Mulching can be put on your bamboo throughout the year. In autumn and winter, it will protect the rhizome-root system from the cold, and in spring and summer, it will conserve humidity and limit weeding.
Warning on the photo it is a 100 liter bag but for shipments it is in 40 liter bags otherwise the shipping costs are too high.
Delivery of bamboo mulch
|Delivery time||48h to 72h|
|Carrier||UPS or Mondial Relay|
Why use bamboo mulch?
When you put a young bamboo in the ground, or even for a bamboo already established for a few years, mulching has several functions:
- Retain moisture at the feet of the bamboo
- Limit the development of weeds
- Protect the rhizome-root system in winter
- Provide organic matter
- Improve soil structure
- Give a decorative aspect
For all these reasons, it is highly recommended to put a mulch at the feet of your bamboo.
Which bamboo mulch to choose?
The best mulches for bamboo are mulch and hemp. The important thing is to have a mulch which provides organic matter and which is not acidifying.
This special bamboo mulch can also be used for all the other plants in your garden.